Welcome to the School District of Amery Facility Calendar
To view the facility calendar, upload the free rSchool today app to your mobile device or go HERE
All facility reservation requests must be submitted to each corresponding building secretary for approval:
Building use protocol in response to COVID-19 safety practices (updated Oct. 2020):
- · No activities can be scheduled to begin before 4 pm on a school day.
- · Only registered participants can attend the event, class or practice. No spectators or parents are allowed in the building.
- · Masks/face coverings are required – including for youth athletics.
- · Participants must stay in the assigned rooms/spaces to keep additional disinfecting/sanitizing to a minimum. The only exception is the restroom.
- · Frequent hand washing and/or use of hand sanitizer should be encouraged.
- · Instructors/leaders/coaches should thoroughly and frequently clean equipment, balls, tools, etc.
- · Participants should bring their own water bottles and snacks.
- · Social distancing guidelines should be followed whenever possible.
- · Participants should not attend if they are ill, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, have been in close contact with an ill person, or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Parents of participants should follow the same protocol used for school day exclusion and returning to school. Both documents can be found here.
Board of Education policies regarding facility use and fees can be found here in the 800 series section: